Eulogio Bordas offered the Ministry of Tourism in Hungary the workshop: How to develop successfully strong tourism brands?
THR’s president, Eulogio Bordas, offered the workshop “How to develop successfully strong tourism brands for Hungary, its regions and its key products? on September 9th and 10th at the offices of the Ministry of Tourism of Hungary.
Participated in the workshop the core team of the Ministry, those responsible for the areas of research and communication, as well as regional representatives and those responsible for tourism promotion offices located in other countries.
The workshop had two clear objectives:
- Provide a practical knowledge of the process to develop powerful brands;
- And having an understanding of the keys in order to communicate and manage them successfully.
The content of the workshop offered during the two days was divided into the following modules:
- Integrate brand within the destination marketing system
- Design of the positioning strategy of the brand
- Develop visual brand
- Effectively communicate the brand to increase its adoption and its power
- Extend the brand into labels, rankings and endorsements
- Well management of the brand