1. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Responsible for the treatment: THR Tourism Industry Advisors, S.L. (hereinafter THR)
C.I.F : B67739532
Address: Avenida Diagonal, 605, 1ª Planta. 08028, Barcelona (España).
Phone: +34 93 206 38 50
2. How we have obtained your personal data: The personal data that we process at THR comes from the data subjects' own requests, or contact emails to THR.
The categories of data processed are identification data and e-mail addresses. No specially protected data is processed.
3. For what purpose do we process your personal data: The data provided will be used solely and exclusively to answer the User's queries and to keep him/her informed about THR's news and services, in case of express authorization for the latter purpose.
4. How long will we keep your personal data?: Personal data will be kept as long as the purpose for which they were provided lasts and their deletion or revocation is not requested.
5. What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?: The legal basis for the processing of data is the request for information from the interested party through the contact form, by accepting the data processing clause.
6. To which recipients will your data be communicated?: Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless a law provides otherwise.
7. What are your rights in relation to your personal data?: THR informs that about personal data, the interested party has the right to:
-Request access to the stored data.
-Request rectification or cancellation.
-Request the limitation of its treatment.
-Oppose the treatment.
-Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to THR.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
8. What security measures does THR have in place: To protect your personal data, THR takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent the loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
9. Social Networks: THR has profiles in different social networks in order to publish and disseminate information about the services provided through the website, interact with users and serve as a channel of attention and social interaction.
Below, you can consult the privacy policies of the social networks in which THR has an open profile:
These policies shall remain in effect until modified by other duly published policies.