THR has been chosen by the Catalan Agency for Cultural Heritage to develop their Marketing Plan for 2015-2020
The mission of the Catalan Agency of Cultural Heritage (hereinafter ACPC) is to "manage the cultural heritage of Catalonia by the criteria of integrity, sustainability and efficiency."
The plan to be developed by THR will have a clear strategic aspect to the ACPC, quantitative and qualitative goals, but above all, will be a plan with policies and operational and clear implementation guidelines.
The ACPC would like to start this optimization path for 2015-2020 aiming the dinamization of 15 locations, heritage sites and museums, managed by them and that will be the focus of the Marketing Plan:
- Conjunt Monumental de Sant Pere de Rodes
- Ciutat grega i romana d’ Empúries
- Ciutat ibèrica d’Ullastret
- Castell de Cardona
- Universitat de Cervera
- Turó de la Seu Vella de Lleida
- Reial Monestir de Santa María de Vallbona
- Reial Monestir de Santa María de Poblet
- Reial Monestir de Santes Creus
- Cartoixa d’Escaladei
- Castell de Miravet
- Museu Nacional de la Ciència i d ela Técnica de Catalunya
- Museu d’Història de Catalunya
- Museu d’Arqueologia de Catalunya - Barcelona
The goals to achieve: increase sales, more projection and better management
The Plan implementation should be allowed to get 6 main objectives:
- To increase the number of site visitors and users.
- To improve the self-financing capacity of the sites.
- To develop the necessary structure to increase the projection of the sites as well as the Catalan tradition and culture.
- To implement a model that allows more efficient management of resources, and in a sustainable way.
- To optimize the promotional and commercial organization of ACPC, to achieve the new business needs.
- To stablish synergies with other public and private entities to promote the Catalan cultural offer.
The consulting team of THR is now active and immersed in the project, working hand in hand with the ACPC and meeting with the managing body of the heritage sites and the museums.