"In tourism, what gives value to the traveller? 70% is about experiences; 20% emotions, and 10% service quality."Contact Sonia Huerta: firstname.lastname@example.org
Degree in Business Management from Glasgow University (Scotland). Masters in International Marketing from Strathclyde University (Scotland). 'Executive Programme in Commercial and Sales Direction' Postgraduate Qualificaiton from EADA).
Sonia worked in the Strategy Division of Capgemini multinational consultancy. Afterwards, she was the Assistant to the Commercial and Marketing Direction of the Famosa toy company. There, she was in charge of the implementation of the Strategic Plan for the Marketing and Commercial Area.
As a Manager at THR, Sonia is contributing her know-how and consultancy abilities in the field of marketing and sales, as well as her experience in managing strategic and implementation projects.
- Designing and implementing the tourist experience system of the Coffee Axis, Colombia
- Developing unique tourist experiences in Colombia
- Tourism Marketing Plan in Catalonia
- Tourism Development Plan in Portugal
- Consolidating and extending the brand model and product line PREMIUM 'PRIVILEGESPAIN', promoting and commercialising it.
- Spain's Strategic Tourism Plan
- Implementing the product tactics of Euskadi's Strategic and Operational Marketing Plan
- Revising Euskadi's Strategic and Operational Marketing Plan and its Operational Plan
- Designing Romania's tourist brand and marketing plan
Some successful stories
Catalonia is a referent in the international tourism sector. As such, it has a very broad and varied type of tourism on …
The Colombian Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism (benificiary of the project) wished to reorient the country's …
Vast plains and mountain massifs - which make for pleasant treks, green forests, breathtaking cliffs, rich marshlands …