Head Middle East & Africa
"We do create, design and develop astonishing destinations through a tailored and integrated approach... delivering, detail by detail, amazing and unforgettable experiences in the world’s most inspiring locations."Contact Nicolas Urvois: email@example.com
Certificate in hotel real estate investments and asset management, Cornell University (USA); Master of Engineering, Ecole Polytechnique de l'Université d'Orléans (France) and Bachelor of Science, University of St Andrews (UK).
Nicolas Urvois is a development and strategic investment consultant with twelve years of experience in the tourism, hospitality, leisure and real estate sectors. He has had exposure to both public and private sector on assignments all over the world and has directed several strategy and implementation consultancy projects.
Through those projects, Nicolas has specialized in development & strategy investment advisory, corporate strategy & strategic planning, strategic financial advisory, pre-acquisition due diligence, feasibility studies, asset management, operator and investor search & selection, negotiating contracts and commercial terms, asset reviews and portfolio management.
His clients are mainly investors, developers, hotel operators and leisure & entertainment companies across the EMEA Region comprising regional/international investment groups (PEs, Investment funds/banking, (U)HNWI, institutional investors, Sovereign Wealth Funds), hotel operators, family offices, and government.
Private Sector experience: Hotels & Resorts, Mixed-use developments, Retail, Residential, Commercial and Leisure & Entertainment (including water parks, theme parks, golf, and marinas).
Working in over 25 countries, delivering projects to clients such as Investment Corporation of Dubai, Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts, Kerzner International, Meydan Hotels & Resorts, IFA Hotels & Resorts, Qatar Investment Authority, Wessal Capital, Majid Al Futtaim, Dubai Investments, Qatari Diar, FIVE Holdings, Al Rayyan Hospitality, Atkins, Shuaa Capital, Aspire Katara Investments, AREIC, etc.
- Dubai expansion strategy for an international hotel operator (UAE)
- Development optimization of a hospitality and leisure mixed-use scheme in Dubai (UAE)
- Development strategy and operator search for a 5-star hotel (Saudi Arabia)
- Due diligence for six mega mixed-use developments (Morocco)
- Duqm tourism strategy (Oman)
- Strategic masterplan review for a hospitality and leisure destination (Qatar)
- Optimization of a hotel performance portfolio (UAE)
- Repositioning strategy for a mixed-use development (Saudi Arabia)
- Investment & development advisory for a 5-star ultra-luxury hotel (UAE)
- Highest and Best Use study for a 75Ha mixed-use development (Senegal)
- Valuation of a hospitality portfolio on The Palm in Dubai (UAE)
- Strategy assessment for a regional mall expansion (Qatar)
- Development strategy for six resort islands (Qatar)
- Feasibility and valuation for a 5-star luxury hotel resort (Morocco)
- Repositioning plan, feasibility study, and management advisory Mar (Morocco)
- Highest and Best Use (HBU) analysis for a 45Ha beachfront site in Agadir (Morocco)