Javier González García
"Our services help our clients to create value, as they improve their companies' competitiveness and increase their market value."Contact Javier González García: firstname.lastname@example.org
Doctorate in Chemical Engineering from the University of Barcelona. Master's in Business Administration and Management from the EOI. Master's in Quality Management from the ICT. Postgraduate Course in Consultancy Companies Management from the business University Foundation.
Javier has developed his career in the world of consultancy. Before joining THR, he was Organisation Manager of the UNICA group and Associate-Director of SINERIA, a firm specialised in business consultancy. During his more than 15 years of experience, he has managed more than 100 business consultancy projects for public and private bodies. Some of them were important multinationals of the car, chemical and food industries.
Javier joined THR as a Chief Operating Officer. His responsibility was to ensure that the company's strategies are successfully implemented, that the human, financial and technological resources necessary for the firm's running are available, and that business and organisational structures function correctly.
"Unlike in other sectors where I've worked, like the car or chemical industries, where the manufacturer has power over suppliers, the manager of a tourist destination must be able to make the multiple operators and actors involved reach an agreement. As consultants specialised in tourism, our DNA is precisely to make sure the concerned parties reach an agreement".
- Economical diversification in Algeria - Programme of Technical Assistance financed by the European Union
- Development Plan of the Kenderli Resort in the Mangistau Region, Kazakhstan
- Development Plan of Burabai, in the Akmola Region, Kazakhstan
- Spain's Strategic Marketing Plan
- Implementation of the product tactics of Euskadi's Operational and Strategic Marketing Plan
- Tourism Productss Development Plan in Portugal
- Strategic Training Plan for the tourism industry in the Balearic Islands
- Guggenheim Museum Bilbao's marketing and communication strategy
- Reframing the Institute of Tourism of the Balearic Islands (IBATUR)
- Design and implementation of the Tourist Quality System in 21 destinations (SICTED)
- Development of a market intelligence system for the Spanish tourism industry
Some successful stories
THR designed the concept of a tourist resort on a 1,700Ha plot of land in Kenderli, in the the Caspian Sea coast of the …
Vast plains and mountain massifs - which make for pleasant treks, green forests, breathtaking cliffs, rich marshlands …
After an intense collaboration with Turespaña's technicians and the Spanish private sector, THR designed a strategic …
The project aimed to develop the tourist potential of a Kazakh region, Burabai, by reconverting the tourism …
The project consisted of designing and implementing a market intelligence system for the tourism industry by …
The Sistema Integral de Calidad Turística Española en Destinos (SICTED) takes into account the importance of the …